Friday 3 May 2013

Patterned Filled Streets

This outfit is very vibant. I love the blazer and it goes well with the skirt.

What a cute outfit! I love how pretty and fun it is. I wouldn't change a thing, besides the shoes.
http://shoegarmama.blogspot.ca/2012/09/peter-pans-pattern-pants.html
I blogged about a similar pink blazer before. I have to go buy this blazer for sure! I love the skirt too.


I love this outift!


All these outfits look so fresh because of these patterned tights. I would wear all of these outfits!


I love the pops of colour. That hue of blue is my favourite colour. While that necklace is awesome. The printed bottoms complete the colour and style of the outfit. 


I love how professional this looks. I believe polka dots are always fun and bubbly, and in this case the trousers look great!

This outfits is awesome. I love how she incorporated the blue, it's almost as if it bings life to the outfit.



I wanted these tights for winter but anyways it's perfect for Fall. You could even dress down and make this into a Spring outfit.
http://www.thetoddanderinfavoritefive.com/adorable-patterned-leggings-for-fall/patterned-leggings1/

No comments:

Post a Comment